Photos taken on February 5th 2017 from the tower hunt at Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve, Lillington, North Carolina. Click the images to enlarge.
- Membership Only For Deer Hunting
- No Grounds Fee for Self Guided Hunting with Bird Purchase
- Gift Certificates Available
- A look back at 2020 tower hunts
- Fall fields perfect for upland hunts. Call today and book your hunt.
- Males and female available to go home November 2021
- 2021-2022 tower hunt dates
- Social media accounts
February 5 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
It is Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve's desire to breed German Shorthaired Pointers and Brittany Spaniels for puppies that will not only turn into great hunting dogs but will also be wonderful family dogs and beloved pets.
Males and female available to go home November 2021
What Visitors Are Saying
James, Here is a photo from today. This was my second hunt with Ken; not only is he a great guide, but a friend as well. The dogs were right on point and the birds kept me humble. The preserve is in excellent shape and I look forward to coming back. Kind Regards,See All Testimonials