We are pleased to announce that Ken Adams has bought 60 acres that will join Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve. We are now in the process of preparing it for hunting. Come look it is beautiful!
- Membership Only For Deer Hunting
- No Grounds Fee for Self Guided Hunting with Bird Purchase
- Gift Certificates Available
- A look back at 2020 tower hunts
- Fall fields perfect for upland hunts. Call today and book your hunt.
- Males and female available to go home November 2021
- 2021-2022 tower hunt dates
- Social media accounts
It is Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve's desire to breed German Shorthaired Pointers and Brittany Spaniels for puppies that will not only turn into great hunting dogs but will also be wonderful family dogs and beloved pets.
Males and female available to go home November 2021
What Visitors Are Saying
James, I want to thank you again for the wonderful time my son and I had at the tower shoot today. This is our fourth year to hunt with you and your courteous staff. We are already looking forward to the January shoot so we can start the new year with a bang! Best regards, BenSee All Testimonials