The Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve of NC is approximately 1500 acres of agriculture and wooded land for hunting use. We have restored about 100 acres of this land back to wetlands which include nature trails and observation points for wildlife. Below are some of the images showing the habitat around our land.
- Membership Only For Deer Hunting
- No Grounds Fee for Self Guided Hunting with Bird Purchase
- Gift Certificates Available
- A look back at 2020 tower hunts
- Fall fields perfect for upland hunts. Call today and book your hunt.
- Males and female available to go home November 2021
- 2021-2022 tower hunt dates
- Social media accounts
It is Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve's desire to breed German Shorthaired Pointers and Brittany Spaniels for puppies that will not only turn into great hunting dogs but will also be wonderful family dogs and beloved pets.
Males and female available to go home November 2021
What Visitors Are Saying
James, Jeff Arendt and I had a great time yesterday at Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve, NC. The weather was beautiful and Ken and the dogs did a great job finding the birds. See attached pictures. Have a great weekend. See you next time. Dave KaiserSee All Testimonials