Hunting Activities in Harnett County, NC
Hunting includes quail, chukar, ducks and doves. Pheasant hunting includes placed, driven or tower. Deer hunting from box stands and ground blinds. Guides and dogs available. We will have eight 30-40 acre blocks of land with all types of habitat to hunt on; from steep rolling hills (both wooded and open), as well as flat (open or wooded) habitats. Hunting Fees.
Non-Hunting / Recreational Outdoor Activities in Lillington, NC
Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve, LLC will be open for non hunting outdoor recreational activities from April 1st – Sept 30th and on Sundays during hunting season October 1st – March 31st. Recreation fees.
Current and/or future outdoor activities include;
- Walking / Hiking, Nature Trails
- Clay / Practice Shooting (Trap & Skeet)
- Rifle / Pistol Range
- Camping, Primitive and ‘Hook-Up’
- Hunting Dog Training Opportunities and Access to Experienced Dog Handlers
- Facilities for Meetings, Meals, Fellowship
We offer several field trip and learning opportunities for our community and youth groups. Please inquire about field trips.
- Recreational and Farming Land Use, Land Preservation
- Wildlife Conservation
- Marksmanship, Hunting
Etiquette and Sportsmanship
- 4H, FFA and Boy Scouts / Girl Scouts
- Dog Training Facilities and Opportunities (included open fields
and wooded areas). All dogs must be up to date on their shots.
We are happy to entertain any constructive criticism that will help Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve become one of the areas best out door recreation facilities, on an active working farm.
We would like all people to use and enjoy our facilities. We strive to keep a green & clean environment for our farm animals and hunting guests and ask all visitors to please clean up after themselves.