Check out all the photos so far from this winter. We sure have been busy! 🙂
- Membership Only For Deer Hunting
- No Grounds Fee for Self Guided Hunting with Bird Purchase
- Gift Certificates Available
- A look back at 2020 tower hunts
- Fall fields perfect for upland hunts. Call today and book your hunt.
- Males and female available to go home November 2021
- 2021-2022 tower hunt dates
- Social media accounts
February 5 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
It is Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve's desire to breed German Shorthaired Pointers and Brittany Spaniels for puppies that will not only turn into great hunting dogs but will also be wonderful family dogs and beloved pets.
Males and female available to go home November 2021
What Visitors Are Saying
James, From myself, Kari, and John Peter, we want to thank you and your people (and the dogs!) for an awesome morning of hunting. It was a great weekend getaway from the Fort Bragg work week. Once we can all find time we will definitely be coming back to Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve, NC! AaronSee All Testimonials