- Membership Only For Deer Hunting
- No Grounds Fee for Self Guided Hunting with Bird Purchase
- Gift Certificates Available
- A look back at 2020 tower hunts
- Fall fields perfect for upland hunts. Call today and book your hunt.
- Males and female available to go home November 2021
- 2021-2022 tower hunt dates
- Social media accounts
February 5 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
It is Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve's desire to breed German Shorthaired Pointers and Brittany Spaniels for puppies that will not only turn into great hunting dogs but will also be wonderful family dogs and beloved pets.
Males and female available to go home November 2021
What Visitors Are Saying
“James and Ken, Happy New Year! It was great seeing you last week. Jack, Fred and I had a good afternoon hunting the land around the beaver pond. What a beautiful place. I have attached a couple pictures Ken took of my friend and I hunting in early December. As usual Fred was ready to help the bird dogs point the quail. See you soon. ” – JohnSee All Testimonials