- Membership Only For Deer Hunting
- No Grounds Fee for Self Guided Hunting with Bird Purchase
- Gift Certificates Available
- A look back at 2020 tower hunts
- Fall fields perfect for upland hunts. Call today and book your hunt.
- Males and female available to go home November 2021
- 2021-2022 tower hunt dates
- Social media accounts
February 5 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
It is Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve's desire to breed German Shorthaired Pointers and Brittany Spaniels for puppies that will not only turn into great hunting dogs but will also be wonderful family dogs and beloved pets.
Males and female available to go home November 2021
What Visitors Are Saying
We want to thank you and your facility for a fantastic hunt of chukkar and pheasant. Chris and Don and I enjoyed sunshine, crisp weather and spirited birds on a great November day. Our guide, Mr. Wicker along with his dogs Jake and Jessie provided a great outdoors flavor to round it out. Watching the German shorthair dogs search out the birds and then point and then retrieve was a special treat. We took all our nice birds home and immediately cleaned and filleted the breasts for outdoor grilling. In the future we will come back for more fun.See All Testimonials
Gallery photos in albums