Here’s pictures of Ryan’s Whirlwind Zack . He’s my grandson Ryan’s best buddy.
He stays inside with us all the time. Also he’s working birds very well.
Give me a call when your next litter arrives.
- Membership Only For Deer Hunting
- No Grounds Fee for Self Guided Hunting with Bird Purchase
- Gift Certificates Available
- A look back at 2020 tower hunts
- Fall fields perfect for upland hunts. Call today and book your hunt.
- Males and female available to go home November 2021
- 2021-2022 tower hunt dates
- Social media accounts
February 5 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
It is Anderson Creek Hunting Preserve's desire to breed German Shorthaired Pointers and Brittany Spaniels for puppies that will not only turn into great hunting dogs but will also be wonderful family dogs and beloved pets.
Males and female available to go home November 2021
What Visitors Are Saying
Jack and I had another fun day at Anderson Creek. Weather was perfect. The quail flushes were textbook and Jack, Pepper, and Copper had a huge time. Getting my feet tangled in Copper’s check cord and falling down gave us something to laugh about. Especially Ken. I greatly appreciate you and Ken making me, Jack and Fred feel so much at home at Anderson Creek. Here is a picture of your new Brittany’s. And a couple of Jack earning his keep. Sincerely, John KluttzSee All Testimonials